Monday 1 October 2012

Questions - Post Production.


What Did You Do In Post Production?


For AS post production, I used Photoshop for basically every task. I actually made my music magazine on Photoshop. After I took my photos for my magazine I uploaded them onto the Apple Macs and then edited them on Photoshop and using the layers tool to put all the bits together like the text and photos.

Using Photoshop I edited the photos, changing the sizes, adding different colour effects, changing contrast and brightness to make them look better and more appealing. I then uploaded these photos separately onto my blog on blogspot.com and uploaded all the parts to my finished music magazine.

How Well Did You Use Them?

I mainly used Photoshop for post production which was very new software to me, so I learnt a lot of new skills using this software such as the specific tools and features it included.
I used Photoshop well for someone who has never used it before after getting used to this software. I only used the simple tools as I didn’t have time to learn everything so I felt that if I had learnt more I could’ve used Photoshop better to improve my music magazine.

What Did You Learn?

I learnt that post production is really important and using a huge software like Photoshop meant that I would have to learn all the aspects and different tools etc, of Photoshop that would make my magazine look more professional than what other software’s would.

Although I had to spend a lot of time learning how to use Photoshop as there are so many tools features you can use. Because of this I only used simple tools such as photo effects, crop, layers, shapes, text etc as I didn't have enough time to learn how to use them all meaning I could’ve used Photoshop better than I did. So for my A2 I need to learn to make sure I make time for what I still need to learn for the software’s I use.    

No comments:

Post a Comment